Hub-and-rotor models feature heat treated wheel studs and bearing races for greater durability.
30,000-psi-tensile-strength castings for longer rotor life, improved structural integrity and superior performance.
Cross-hatch surface finish for smoother stops during break-in period.
High-Precision, radius-chamfered holes and milled slots provide:
- Smoother Braking
- Maximum air circulation for increased cooling
- Faster heat dissipation
- Quick release of brake pad "gases"
- Reduced brake fade
- Reduced brake dusting
- Enhanced brake pad surface "cleaning"
- Improved wet-weather braking
- BRUTESTOP composite rotors feature high precision milled slots for smoother braking, maximum circulation for increased cooling, plus other important benefits not found with the competitive composite rotors.
- BRUTESTOP slotted rotors feature composite plate center sections as per original equipment specifications.